“After extensive research of other companies, Preparis was the only provider that helped us prepare our people via a detailed crisis training program. Smaller firms like ours don’t have a dedicated business continuity team which makes Preparis a cost-effective option to comply with the ever-changing regulations in our industry.”
A Single Solution for Business Continuity and Cybersecurity
Business interruptions jeopardize both financial solvency and information flow and can harm the people vital to your operations. Your customers expect and depend on your ability to continue to deliver your services in the event of an interruption. Banks also have to meet growing pressure from governance, risk, and cybersecurity regulatory requirements from the FDIC, FFIEC and others. Your institution is often left to solve these problems alone, or by using an array of expensive vendors. Preparis provides the benefits of all your vendors in a single source to help prepare you for any type of incident. You can be confident that will you meet the compliance criteria for your next FFIEC examination.
- Meet FDIC and FFIEC guidelines for business continuity planning, governance, and cybersecurity
- Keep up to date on the latest regulations and guidance
- Assure compliance of key business and technology vendors
- Build actionable Incident Management and Business Continuity Plans that cover your headquarters and branches
- Monitor the health of your BC program on an ongoing basis
- Keep your program updated to reflect your institution’s business and regulatory needs.
- Assess the security strength of your systems and processes on a regular basis
- Plan and practice your response to cyber-attacks and data breaches
- Educate and train employees at every level and location
- Maintain critical business operations with no disruption
- Avoid the financial and reputational costs of cybersecurity breaches
- Keep communications with your clients open throughout any type of interruption