The Inside Track To Careers At Preparis
The Preparis team has a work hard, play hard attitude. We believe in beating quotas and surpassing clients’ expectations just as much as we believe in coming together every Monday morning for a company breakfast. If you want to be a part of a team that is passionate about our mission while having a lot of fun along the way, we’d love you to join our team!
Preparis provides award-winning cloud-based technology for mass emergency notification and business continuity planning to help organizations easily and efficiently mitigate the risk of, prepare for and manage critical events and disruptive incidents.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and build relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Prepare reports on account status
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to keep accurate records and account notes.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time