A Single Solution for Business Continuity and Cybersecurity
Business interruptions jeopardize both financial solvency and information flow and can harm the people vital to your operations. Your customers expect and depend on your ability to continue to deliver your services in the event of an interruption. Credit unions also have to meet growing pressure from governance, risk and cybersecurity regulatory requirements from the NCUA, FFIEC and others. Your institution is often left to solve these problems alone, or by using an array of expensive vendors. Preparis provides the benefits of all your vendors in a single source to help prepare you for any type of incident. You can be confident that you will meet the compliance criteria for your next FFIEC examination.
Always Be Audit-Ready
- Meet NCUA and FFIEC guidelines for business continuity planning, governance, and cybersecurity.
- Keep up to date on the latest regulations and guidance.
- Assure compliance of key business and technology vendors.
Create, Monitor, and Maintain
- Build actionable incident management and business continuity plans that cover both your headquarters and branches.
- Monitor the health of your BC program on an ongoing basis.
- Keep your program updated to reflect your institution’s business and regulatory needs.
Secure Customer and Financial Data
- Assess the security strength of your systems and processes on a regular basis.
- Plan and practice your response to cyber-attacks and data breaches.
- Educate and train employees at every level, from headquarters to each branch location.
Protect Your Institution’s Reputation
- Maintain critical business operations with no disruption.
- Avoid the financial and reputational costs of cybersecurity breaches.
- Keep communications with your clients open throughout any type of interruption.
Let Preparis Take Your Business Continuity Program From Your Shelf to the Cloud
“There were numerous positive effects to our communication strategies with the implementation of the Preparis solution.
Our ability to set up pre-recorded announcements in response to common disruptive events proved invaluable. It allowed us to readily communicate with our crisis team and deliver vital instructions to our staff at every stage of the event.“